YOUR TASK: Over the next few days we will explore the factors that shape nationalism as they emerged in the French Revolution. Using the accompanying note takers, complete notes on the main events of the early stages of the revolutions, and how they relate to the factors that shape nationalism.
BRANCHING PATHWAYS: There are three ways to get through this first wave of content over the coming days. Feel free to use any combination of them.
- Go it alone. I’ll give you my PowerPoint and you can fly solo. For this first part you’ll want to stop at slide 61. McIntoshFrenchRevolution
- I lecture over the videos. VIDEO FOUND HERE!
- Watch the incredible History channel production up to the 47 minute mark for now. (There are some inaccuracies we can talk about in office hours.) Viewing guide to support you. French Revolution Video Questions to Follow Along
- The French Rev is scattered throughout your textbook. Use the index to find sections (early chapters).
- Our padlet back channel will be posted below (embedded). Use it to add information about each time period we’re learning about, important facts/dates, etc. Or use the HELP ME section to get support. I MEAN USE THIS!!!
Early events of the revolution note taker. (MAKE A COPY)
FlipGrid video on most important factor leading to revolution.