Your task is to find 15 political cartoons that meet the below requirements–without duplication–and give me a brief synopsis on each, focusing in on the meaning of the symbols included.
You may work in partners for this task and submit via a Google Doc.
When completed, you will take the Political Cartoon analysis sheet from the front of the room and find a cartoon that expresses Canadian nationalism to complete the task.
Scavenger hunt cartoons (no duplications!):
- Trump and Trudeau in same cartoon
- Cartoon featuring dangerous animal
- Historical cartoon by Dr. Seuss (ie. on war)
- A dove
- The Grim Reaper
- A tv set
- Road signs
- Matryoshka dolls
- A famous landmark
- Symbol of corporation/business
- Angel AND devil in same cartoon
- A holiday character