Your task is to find a workplace safety event in a major Alberta news source (Calgary Herald, Edmonton Sun, CBC, etc.) and report on it. You will:
- Include a brief summary of the issue
- Include a link to your source material
- Describe the controls that were in place (and why they failed)
- Describe the controls that SHOULD be in place
- Include statistics/numbers on the rate of deaths/injury/loss where applicable.
- Describe the legislation that is in effect and how it was applied to this case.
- Include any other relevant information.